Saturday, December 22, 2007

Baby names

Let us know what you think we should name the baby!

9 comments:

nlmaurer said...

Over Christmas, the family seemed to like Jonikqua (get it? Jon + Nikki + a little flair). So PLEASE feel free to contribute other ideas.

Anonymous said...

Kneejerk - I say:

Girl = Elizabeth (as in the Queen, b/c she'll be intelligent & and reserved at times, but crazy when the paparazzi isn't watching - soulja boy anyone??)

Boy = Jean Claude (as in Van Damme, b/c he'll kick ace like his dad :)

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking it should spell JIM.
Jupiter Ian
Jodie Iris
Jordan Isaak
Julien Ike
Johanna Isabel
Julianne Idriya

Anonymous said...

I have another thought.....perhaps it should spell mmmmmm
Maurice Mortimer Maurer
Marsha Morticia Maurer
Marienette Moira Maurer
Mona Marguerite Maurer
Mariel Marzipan Maurer
Mike Mac Maurer
Maxwell Mandaval Maurer
Marla Maple Maurer

Jon said...

I'm not sure whether I like "Mike Mac" or "Marla Maple" better!

Anonymous said...

Jayne is a lovely name for a girl.

Next Door to Normal said...

...or Barbara. I read somewhere that people think "chubby but sexy" when they hear the name.

Anonymous said...

Mother's Day is coming soon. It seems fitting to consider names that will spell M.O.M.
Michael Omar Maurer
Michelle Omarosa Maurer

Anonymous said...

nonxdirOne time, Grandma Lee shared her favorites with me: Tara for a girl, Spencer for a boy. You're welcome to them. Come to think of it, you have a cousin with both names. Tara Spencer went to Bradley with Eric. You're off the hook! I'm sure that whatever you choose will be perfect. Love, Aunt Linn