Thursday, June 5, 2008

Baby pool!

I set up a baby pool so we can have some fun guess over the next few weeks. There are a large number of categories available, so get to it! There is no buy-in necessary, so everyone can play. The lowest score wins. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Next Door to Normal said...

Well finally! You guys better start blogging more because pretty soon you will lack the time and the energy...don't you love it when old, crabby parents talk smack like that?

I'm notoriously bad at guessing baby-gender so I'll go with the old standby, my wish is for a healthy, beautiful (of course it will be beautiful) baby that arrives via a very quick labor! xxxooo Barb

Runyon said...

You need to update the "baby belly" pics because people who haven't seen her in a while need to see how she is all baby!