Friday, September 12, 2008

We can't believe it!




I did an unofficial weigh in the other day, and it appears that Parker is a whopping 14.5 pounds already. Granted, I did this by weighing myself first, then holding him on the bathroom scale, so it might not be completely accurate, but a good approximation.

PJ is starting to hold on to things more and more (unfortunately it is usually the hair or shirt collar of anyone holding him). But we have been able to get him to play with a few simple toys like the rattle in the picture, so that is adding new fun to our days.

I go back to work on Monday and although I look forward to teaching again, it will be difficult to be away from Parker all day. Luckily, he will be spending this time with Nana Susan which we are all very excited about.

No comments: