
Parker is keeping us quite busy these days as he gets more and more active. He wants to crawl so badly--he makes the motion with his arms and legs, but can't quite push up his body weight to actually move. He is definitely stubborn like his daddy (OK--like his mommy too) so he just keeps on trying and gets very frustrated that he can't do it.
When he does finally get going, Nana's cats are in trouble. Parker is already intrigued by them and grabs at their tails as they go by.
And although Jon thinks I'm crazy, I am training him early on how to be a super fan. He is learning how to stay faithful to a team even when they can't win many games. But hopefully the basketball season will bring some victories to Illini fans this season!
1 comment:
Parker gets cuter everyday. I can't believe how fast time goes once you have a baby!
We need to get together again soon.
Love,
Shannon, Jason & Haydon
Post a Comment