He is so beautiful, and Jon looks so happy. Nana looks pretty happy too. I can't wait to meet him!Love to all, Ani Gretchen
Welcome to the family PJ!! We are so happy for the both of you! We can't wait to meet him! Love, Aunt Dawn, Boots, Tyler and Connor
Congrats! What a beautiful baby. Enjoy your time off with Parker. The Yarbroughs'
He is cuter than ever!!!
Need more pictures. Must have more pictures.Jayne
What a beaut! Perfect head, perfect ears, nose and mouth. A presiouc bundle of joy. It shows on all your faces!Love,Ani Deb
Wow. I must be really tired. I can't spell "precious!" Duh. Good thing he can't read yet. Or wait---can he???Deb
So beautiful! I love them when they are all wrapped up in their little blankets. Adorable!Sandy
What a gorgeous little prince!!! We are so happy for you guys. Keep the pictures coming! Love, Val, Jeremy, and Ryan
Post a Comment
9 comments:
He is so beautiful, and Jon looks so happy. Nana looks pretty happy too. I can't wait to meet him!
Love to all, Ani Gretchen
Welcome to the family PJ!! We are so happy for the both of you! We can't wait to meet him! Love, Aunt Dawn, Boots, Tyler and Connor
Congrats! What a beautiful baby. Enjoy your time off with Parker. The Yarbroughs'
He is cuter than ever!!!
Need more pictures. Must have more pictures.
Jayne
What a beaut! Perfect head, perfect ears, nose and mouth. A presiouc bundle of joy. It shows on all your faces!
Love,
Ani Deb
Wow. I must be really tired. I can't spell "precious!" Duh. Good thing he can't read yet. Or wait---can he???
Deb
So beautiful! I love them when they are all wrapped up in their little blankets. Adorable!
Sandy
What a gorgeous little prince!!! We are so happy for you guys. Keep the pictures coming! Love, Val, Jeremy, and Ryan
Post a Comment