Parker went to his first doctor's appointment and we are happy to report that he is healthy and happy. After dropping down to 9 lbs. 8 ounces in the hospital, he is already back up to 10 lbs. even and his head has grown. Overall, he is in the 90th percentile for height, and 95 percentile for both weight and head size.
Thanks to our good friend Laura, Parker had his first professional photo shoot on Sunday, and the pictures are amazing. Check it out on Laura's website:
http://lbooks.dotphoto.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Let the fun begin! Thanks for putting up all these pictures! Keep it up; I love it!
Sandy and our clan
Hey Niki!! The pictures of Parker are great!! I love them!! He is such a cutie!! I can't wait to meet him!! :-) You look great!! You and Jon look so happy!! I'm so excited for you both!! Congrats on a beautiful baby boy!! He and Cole will be little buddies I'm sure!! Cole will be able to teach him some new tricks!! LOL :-)
Michelle Hobart
Congratulations!! What a beautiful family! Parker is a cutie pie. I love all the pictures but thought the ones of you and Jon just looking at Parker were adorable. Thanks for sharing all the pictures.
LaNae
Those pictures are great! Thanks for posting them; you all look so happy!
Sandy et al
Post a Comment