He is finally here and we couldn't be more excited! I was induced at 1pm on Monday afternoon, but then ended up having a C section at 6am on Tuesday. PJ came out a whopping 10 pounds 5 ounces and 22 inches in length. The baby, Jon & I are all doing great!
28 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations! I have checked this blog several times, wondering if a baby was ever coming. I'm sure you felt the same way. He is beautiful-can't wait to meet him. I love the name. Val Bowne
Congratulations!!!! So excited for you guys and new Maurer family. What a beautiful guy he is too! Can't wait to meet him. The name is perfect. The McKees
Congratulations!! You are amazing - 10.5 pounds! Beautiful baby and a beautiful family. We area all crazy happy for you. You are awesome and so is PJ (dad is pretty cool too :))
Oh My..............what a blessing! I don't think PJ (or mom and dad!) knows that he has a HUGE fan base!!! Welcome aboard Big Guy :-)..Cheering in Champaign-Rita Myles
Congratulations to the new mommy and daddy! We are so happy for you all! What a perfect name, PJ, I love it! Glad to hear you are all doing well after such a long wait... Enjoy your first moments as a family! See you soon, Casey, Laurie & Rylie
Yeah!! He is adorable!!! Looks handsome like his daddy and acts stubborn like his mommy or he would have been here before now, right? (tee hee) What a gift you have, Nikki and Jon. Take care of you two, and that new little one. Hope you see you soon and mush on his toes!!!!! - Carol
Congratulations Nikki and John! We are so happy for you and all the family. Boys are great! Welcome Parker James. What a handsome, healthy son you have. Pam and Ross
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! We are absolutely thrilled for you. Enjoy each and every moment, and we wish you and Parker lots of sleep! Love from ND, Steve, Amy, Jacob, Andrew, and Ava Martodam
28 comments:
Congratulations! I have checked this blog several times, wondering if a baby was ever coming. I'm sure you felt the same way. He is beautiful-can't wait to meet him. I love the name. Val Bowne
Wonderful! Welcome to the world, little PJ. Blessings on you and your mommy and daddy!
Love, the Schooleys
Congratulations!!!! He is scrumptious!!! We can't wait to meet him. We are soo happy for your! Parker is gorgeous!
Love, Carrie, Michael and Sam
Wow!!! What a beautiful baby. Congratulations!! He looks like he will be walking and talking any time now.
Hugs,
Mary Emmons
We are so happy for you! He is such a beautiful baby - Congratulations! Shannon, Jason & Haydon
Congratulations!!!! So excited for you guys and new Maurer family. What a beautiful guy he is too! Can't wait to meet him. The name is perfect. The McKees
Congratulations! We are so happy for all of you. Parker is handsome and we can't to meet him in person!
Love, Gretchen, Eric and Paige
At last! What a sweet baby boy! Love you guys!
And Derek says, "Cool." He can't wait to meet Parker. He also wants to know what that thing is on your head. LOL!
Love you!
Jayne
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby and great looking family...I remember those wonderful days of my first newborn. Relax and enjoy!
God bless.
Cathy Barnes
He's beautiful! So glad everything went well and I can't wait to meet him. Big hugs from the Koski's
Congratulations!! You are amazing - 10.5 pounds! Beautiful baby and a beautiful family. We area all crazy happy for you. You are awesome and so is PJ (dad is pretty cool too :))
Sandy, Gabe, Emilio, Max, Ewan and Isabella
Congrats on a sweet, cute baby. Love and miss you. -Matt
Congratulations on your beautiful new baby boy! I can't wait to see him in person.
Love, Nancy
Nicole,
He is precious! I love those cheeks and fat legs. I can hardly wait to hold him. Congratulations to you and Jon. Take care.
J. Nuckolls
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! 10 pounds, 5 onuces! That is crazy. I hope you didn't get a bunch of newborn size clothing!!
Oh My..............what a blessing! I don't think PJ (or mom and dad!) knows that he has a HUGE fan base!!! Welcome aboard Big Guy :-)..Cheering in Champaign-Rita Myles
What a cutie! Congratulations you two. Let the games begin. :)
-Jenny, Dan, and Natalie Sokulski
Oh my goodness!! Parker is just adorable! What a happy bunch!! Can't wait to meet him!! =) Rita
Congratulations on your big boy!! We can't wait to meet Parker. He's beautiful! Love, Nancy & Steve
Congratulations to the new mommy and daddy! We are so happy for you all! What a perfect name, PJ, I love it! Glad to hear you are all doing well after such a long wait... Enjoy your first moments as a family! See you soon, Casey, Laurie & Rylie
Oh you guys, he's beautiful!!!! And BIG!!!! Can't wait to meet him. Emory can't wait to have a cheering buddy at the Ironmen games!!
Love,
the Thomas'
Yeah!! He is adorable!!! Looks handsome like his daddy and acts stubborn like his mommy or he would have been here before now, right? (tee hee) What a gift you have, Nikki and Jon. Take care of you two, and that new little one. Hope you see you soon and mush on his toes!!!!! - Carol
Congratulations Nikki and John! We are so happy for you and all the family. Boys are great! Welcome Parker James. What a handsome, healthy son you have.
Pam and Ross
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! We are absolutely thrilled for you. Enjoy each and every moment, and we wish you and Parker lots of sleep! Love from ND, Steve, Amy, Jacob, Andrew, and Ava Martodam
Best Wishes to all of you!! Enjoy your new son! Cindi B.
Congratulations! Parker is just beautiful, and you all make a lovely family. God Bless.
Love Jeff & Polly
Way to go, guys! Hope you're all doing well...he's awesome! Congrats and hope to see you soon!
Karrin Hawkins
Post a Comment